Lilypie

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Professional Cycling Lessons

Finally, after all the wobbling, falling, zigzagging and whatnot, I decided to throw in the towel and hire a cycling coach.

I figured if I am to master this once and for all and traditional and normal methods do not work, it is best to get professional help.

So I called the number today. The guy gives lessons for all ages, from children to elderly. The lessons are structured into four lessons of one hour each. One can choose four lessons, two lessons of two hours each, or an intensive lesson of four hours straight.

He guarantees that one should be able to cycle without falling and wobbling after the four hours. If the person still needs help, he will then put in more hours as needed at no extra charge.

Seems like a good deal! Since I need a real crash course, I decided to go for the four hours intensive lesson. Yes, call me crazy, but I do not have the time to go for lessons four times. I need to master this within a week! It is long overdue and about time!

I will be having my lesson this Friday. Hopefully after this I cam finally cycle without falling or swerving!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...