Lilypie

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Two Month Report

Whew! Finally I am done with my assignments! I have one due today and one due tomorrow, but I finished everything today! It had been such a busy week of rushing assignments, cycling lessons, practicing for a cycling challenge, making gula melaka, writing my talks, preparing for a Peranakan party and still keep my sanity at the same time!

It will be another busy week ahead. Lessons, Catholicism classes, Workshopping, cathechism and the ultimate big event - the OCBC Cycling Challenge next Sunday! I want so much to keep myself busy, but now I think I am way over my head!

I am no longer that young that I can keep myself so busy all the time! Now I hardly ever go by each day without feeling extremely lethargic and loss of energy. But guess what? I feel happy and fulfilled, more so than when I had nothing much to do!

Maybe I am finally living life to the fullest as I have always wished! Hopefully the last of the first quarter will be just as rich and fulfilling!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...