Lilypie

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine!

This year the first day of Lunar New Year happens to fall on Valentine's Day itself. Although I am excited by the coming of another year, I am also disappointed that due to this, I am not able to celebrate Valentine's Day with him.

Being a die-hard romantic, I always take Valentine's Day very seriously. So I was really looking forward to spending our first Valentine's Day, especially since this is also my first in quite a number of years.

But I will be so busy on the first day of the Lunar New Year that I will not have the time to meet him at all. So we kind of had a little celebration yesterday.

We took the afternoon off from work and met him where he surprised me with a stalk of red rose and a bouquet of red roses and Ferrero Rochers. Then we went to watch back-to-back movies.

It was a celebration of some sort. Even if we could not celebrate on the actual day, it is good enough.

Valentine's Day need not be full of fine candlelight dining, champagne and presents. It is the company and the little things that matter.

So to my darling : Happy Valentine's Day! Thanks for being part of my life and may we have many more Valentine's Day together!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Julie Lim said...

Red roses and Ferrero Rocher never fail to impress any girl, especially on Valentine's Day! Good job, Warren!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...