Lilypie

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Air Show 2010

Finally I have managed to upload some photos from the Air Show last Saturday - the one I got a sunburn from and for the rest of the week up to now, I still walk around with two tones on the arms.

Anyway here are some snippets from the Air Show, of the different variety of planes and the air display after that.

The entrance - with flags of various countries



Air Strip


Some examples of planes






Met some Trekkies and one happened to be our friend

Spocky!






With a Air Force captain
















Power Ranger!

With two handsome American Air Force captains!










The Air Display



Helicopter somersaulting




It was an enjoyable and great display overall. I would not mind going back again if there is another one next year, but next time, I am going to overdose on sunblock and bring a canopy along with me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...