Lilypie

Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Kiddy Party

Last night I attended the first birthday party of the son of a very good friend. I had no impression of my own first birthday party, but then again, would anyone remember their own first birthday party?

When we reached there, the baby was napping. So we sat down, ate and chatted with friends.

Then the host carried the baby out. Everyone was going goo ga over him! It has been so long since I attended any first birthday party that I cannot even remember how the excitement and pleasure over the newer generation is!

But I absolutely love the cake! The number one cake, signifying the baby turned one, but to me I think it also signifies the baby is number one in the parents' hearts and lives, and what they hope for him to be - Number One!

Doesn't the cake look good?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...