Lilypie

Friday, January 14, 2011

Second Workshopping Of The Year

I went for the second workshopping session last night. This time round, I presented the new talk I wrote and edited one which I presented last week. So far there have been favorable comments to the talks I wrote.

I am soon getting to have the complete set! Last year, I presented two talks, this time round, I will be presenting three talks. All in all, there are nine talks and I have five now, still four more to go.

I love CHOICE because most of the people there really practice what they preach. I feel belonged, welcomed and at ease. Best of all, I can relate my experiences and what I have gone through without any reservations and not be judged.

This is the kind of Christian I yearn to be. Despite the little disagreements with some people, in general the people there are all very staunch, giving and obliging. They give of their time, home and resources without complaints.

This is the kind of family I have always wanted and one I will want my children to grow up in and be a part of.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...