Lilypie

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Resolutions For 2011

I have stopped making resolutions as I always thought they never get fulfilled. However I realise that when one does not have a resolution, one tends to then get too comfortable and stop doing things. So this year, I decided to make a few resolutions of my own and to be determined to stick with them.

So what will be my resolutions for 2011? There are a few areas I am focusing on, namely slimming and health and fitness, religion, studies, and relationship, in no particular order as they are all important to me :

1. Slim down back to 45kg and make a point to exercise a few times a week, be it jogging or cycling or other forms of exercise

2. Go to church, not just on Sundays but every day of obligation, attend Novena regularly and the weekly Cathechism and singing

3. Work harder and achieve straight As in my studies

4. Save up more money

5. Be more patient and tolerant and decrease my frequency of throwing tantrums so as to curb my temper and have a better disposition

So there, my resolutions for 2011! How many will be fulfilled? I hope all. Then when another 365 days come around, I can do another reflection on the things I have achieved and the resolutions I have fulfilled for this year.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...