Lilypie

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

An Overdue Orientation

Today I had the New Hire Orientation, after one and half months of joining the company. Seems like for the higher ranking staff, they would have a personal orientation and tour on the first day, whereas for small fries like us, the Human Resource would gather a group and then conduct the orientation.

It was just a normal Human Resource introduction, on the company policies, procedures, benefits and compliance. Nothing which I already do not know. But at least in attending this, I got to know more clearly what is required and what I can or cannot do.

The only thing is I hope the company does live up to its promise where the welfare and benefits are concerned! I do not wish to be played out again!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...