Lilypie

Friday, January 7, 2011

Working While Training

In the past when I went for training conducted by my employers, I was always able to go with a peace of mind. However this Sharepoint training was different.

The previous trainings I have been to, when it was during office hours, I was always able to go off after that. But this time round, I had to stay back to finish up my work after the training day.

I wonder why when I am away for training and not at my desk, all of a sudden there are urgent things needing attention? And it was not as if the deadline is the next hour or so, everything will only be finalized in two weeks' time.

Plus now is the New Year period, many people will be on vacation. How can anyone give me something on Monday and expect me to get everything done instantly? So many people are away, I cannot even get all the approving officers together!

By right when I am on course, I would normally not think about work. But this is the first time I have to run back and forth doing work and attending a course at the same time.

Now I truly appreciate how those higher ranking people really feel - that they have do much things to do that they are not able to even go for their course or vacation in peace!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...