Lilypie

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Third Chingay Rehearsal

I went for the third Chingay rehearsal earlier on. This would be the last rehearsal before the Lunar New Year holidays before the actual performance.

This time round, I helped the participants with their makeup. After the makeup class last week, we had to re-create the look. Hence, the participants applied lots of powder to their faces and drew the lines where the makeup was to go on.

After helping out and almost making a disaster, I realise that I still have lots to learn where my makeup skills are concerned. I am not able to do other's makeup properly and effectively. Seems that I need to enroll and refresh my makeup skills again!

The next rehearsal will be after the Lunar New Year. Looking forward to this long "break"!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...