Lilypie

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Tentative Plans For 2011

Happy New Year! Happy 2011!

Last year had been really fruitful and I am hoping this year will be just as fruitful. Already the first quarter I have some things planned.

First up in January and February I will he involved in the Chingay procession. There will be a series of meetings and rehearsals before the actual event.

I will also take on another tutoring job addition to the current one I already have and will start on the first Friday of January.

End of January I will be presenting for the first CHOICE weekend of the year. This time round I will be presenting more talks so I hope my experiences can still inspire and benefit others in whichever way.

Come March, I will be participating in the Cycling Challenge again. This time round I hope to be able to cycle ten kilometres without falling off the bike.

In May I will be going for a business trip. I have had leisure trips and some minor leisure-cum-business trip but this will be the first time I will go on a full fledged business trip.

Seems like it will be another fruitful year ahead!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...