Lilypie

Friday, May 10, 2013

A Complete Set Of Brushes

A month ago, I ordered a set of twenty-four makeup brushes from Groupon, and it arrived yesterday! The brushes are wrapped in a pretty pink case and come in pink and black with red and black bristles. Pretty and cute!

Brushes are wrapped in this little pretty pink case

The complete brush set

To be honest, I do not even know the names and purpose of some of the brushes in the set! Essentially there are the basic ones, like powder brush, blusher brush, concealer brush, eyeshadow highlighter brush, eyeshadow contour brush, eyeshadow accent brush, eyeliner brush, lip brush, mascara brush, mascara comb, eyebrow brush, eyebrow comb. As for the rest, I will need to find out their purpose.

Now I will never have any lack of makeup brushes anymore and my makeup can go on smoother than before due to all the blending of the brushes! Maybe I can finally look flawless for once!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...