Lilypie

Friday, May 31, 2013

Happy Kitty Meal!

The kitty craze has started again. Although not as intense as that of one decade back, still when McDonald's started its launch of the Fairy Tale Hello Kitty today, there was a massive crowd at every McDonald's restaurant.

McDonald's also has a good business acumen in that to up the sales of its delivery, one of the kitty dolls (the nicest one in fact) is only available if you call for delivery, and not found in the stores. Hence, since yesterday, I believe there would be a sudden influx of people calling for delivery.

In any case, I managed to get the Wizard of Oz Hello Kitty doll, designed in the costume of the Cowardly Lion. When I went home, I called for delivery and got the Witchie Witch Hello Kitty! Since my colleague wanted, I ordered two set meals and got two dolls, one for me and one for her!

 The kitty comes in a cute box like this!

The "Cowardly Lion" from the Wizard of Oz


The little witchie witch

Actually I am looking forward to the Little Red Riding Hood and the last one - the black Skeleton kitty. Unfortunately I will be away so may not be able to get the Red Riding Hood, but I will try to get the Skeleton Kitty. That has limited edition, so I presume there will be another massive crowd in all McDonald's restaurants by then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...