Lilypie

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Final Logistics For Holyland

One week before my trip, and finally everything, almost everything at least, is settled! I have finished packing, mostly, and bought the travel insurance! My mum and I decided on Chartis after all, so we went onto the travel agent's website which will link to the Chartis website and bought the insurance for that period, complete with a discount and quite good coverage.

I have also rented a local number, also recommended by the travel agent. The local operator has a link on the website too, so I just need to go in, click on the link that states a local number that includes unlimited data plan and a pay per use text and call system, so I can text and call and pay only for usage, plus check emails, surf and online text others even when I am away. My mum can do the same too on my phone.

The only thing left is to change money, which can be done later on in the week. So now that all the major logistics are settled, I am all set and counting down the days to my trip!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...