Lilypie

Monday, May 13, 2013

Back Breaking!

How do other people do it, I wonder? As in hold down a full time job, with housework, with taking care of kids, with taking care of elderly, and still have energy left to study part time! My maid will be coming back on Wednesday, so last Saturday I had to clean the whole house, and already I find it back breaking! My back was literally sore and I could hardly move after I scrubbed, mopped, cleaned and wiped the floors, doors, grilles and furniture!

I think I am really useless! Considering my overseas relatives, they never have a domestic helper, yet able to cook, clean, take care of kids, drive them everywhere, do the marketing, entertain and still keep the house so spic and span! I am talking about really big houses (big in our context, normal in their context), those colonial bungalow kinds with a few rooms, a nice living room with a fireplace, a dining room that opens up onto the backyard patio facing the swimming pool, big garden, and driveway. How do they maintain the house and still work full time and have a few kids at the same time?

I really salute them! I wonder if I can do that? Think I am too spoilt already, hence become so useless in life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...