Lilypie

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

"Bimbotic" Moment ...

One of my greatest "bimbotic" moment - I bought several new outfits online recently. I even ensured they were to my exact measurements, with a little leeway here and there. When they arrived, I tried them on and realised I could not fit into them! I started panicking, because I was not able to return them, and if I could not wear, then unless I shrink miraculously, otherwise they will be wasted money and become white elephants. Worse is I may have to give them away before I even started wearing!

Suddenly this morning, I had a flash of "inspiration". I took out the outfits and checked them out thoroughly, and guess what? There were zippers at the side! No wonder I could not fit into them, because for some reason, I did not think of checking whether there was any zip and just tried them on! When I unzipped them, I found that the outfits really fit me like a glove, and I was still able to zip them up perfectly!

The thing is, this kind of thing should not happen, is it not? What made me think there would not be any zippers? All my outfits have zippers, be it at the side or behind! So what happened to my common sense at that point in time?!

Times like this I really feel like kicking myself for being so idiotic!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...