Lilypie

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Final "New" Facial Treatment

Today is my first brother's birthday ... and I finally completed the last of the three session facial treatment of the Groupon voucher. Perhaps because it was already the last session, this time round the facial seemed more thorough than previous times. At least the blackhead extraction made my face smoother, and the mask and massage made me feel better.

The good thing is they did not hardsell me anything. Even though during the session, the facial therapist did sound me out on whether I wanted their four-session treatment package, I rejected her flat. She still went ahead to finish up my treatment thoroughly, instead of cutting short the whole treatment when I told her "no" to a package, unlike other salons. That is something I am impressed with!

Now I have smooth skin which I hope can last until the end of my middle eastern trip!

1 comments:

Dominick said...

Mainly face is the main attractive organ in our body. It doesn't matter you are male or female but your shiny, glowing and beautiful skin will attract many people. So, if you suffer with any problem with your face then you can take different kind of facial treatment and for this if you visit Dubai's edenderma from there you could get all this amazing treatment at a reasonable price.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...