Lilypie

Monday, May 20, 2013

Not A Housekeeper Be ...

My maid is back, finally! And there is a difference when she is away and when she is back. Now that she is back, the house went back to its spic and span condition, no trace of dust, floors waxed properly, no stickiness. We really cannot do without her!

I think I really do not make a good housekeeper. Or perhaps I have taken for granted that there will always be domestic help. This period of time when my maid was away and I had to work and clean the house really took a toil on me. I seriously wonder how do other women do it?

Perhaps if I stay home full time I can do a better job. If this is what makes a woman prove her capability, ie work, clean the house, take charge of the household, look after kids, then I must say I am really useless in this respect because I find I am not able to juggle that very well.

Kudos to all my cousins and friends who are able to work and juggle the housework and whatnot at the same time! Really take my so many hats off to you! Which is why the men better appreciate your women more as they still have to work, cook, clean, raise kids and whatnot to ensure you have a more comfortable and carefree life without complaints!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...