Lilypie

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Weekend Offshore Getaway

Tomorrow is the start of a long weekend, and I will be utilising the first of my two Groupon vouchers to Batam. I got a trekking and spa package, together with a night's stay, breakfast, return ferry, return land transfers and welcome drink.

This will be a little break from my otherwise monotonous life, and I hope this little trip will relax and refresh me for my bigger trip in a couple of weeks. I have not been to Batam for a very long time, the last time I was there for the weekend was way back in secondary school when my mum brought me along for her staff retreat, but I stayed in the hotel room.

I remember being impressed with the hotel even though that was like twenty years back. I suppose this time round the hotel may be in better condition since there are lots of tourists going to Batam. Hopefully I can come back with a good time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...