Lilypie

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Short Shorts ...

After finding the "perfect" swim wear to go to a more conservative country, I need to find a "perfect" pair of shorts, to play safe. Since the country is so conservative, I have to ensure that my body parts are covered as much as possible, so I set out to look for a pair of beach shorts that can withstand water.

After searching several places online and offline, I managed to find a pair of black beach shorts with what I think is waterproof material. Just perfect to wear over the swim suit! However, since it is featured online, I was concerned about the size of the shorts. The thing is, my body is more pear-shaped, so even though I can have a tiny waist, my bottom is always bigger, not curvier. So even if the waist part is able to fit, it may not be able to fit the other part.

Still, I ordered the largest size. When the shorts arrived, I was horrified to find out that the cutting is small. Bad news! When I tried it on, needless to say, it was too tight for me. I could pull the shorts up, but I was unable to close up the fastening. Another bad news!

So now I have a pair of shorts that cannot be worn, and cannot be returned, unless I shrink two sizes miraculously in two weeks. Or else I have to go looking for a pair of shorts again, but it is so hard to find one that has the right fit, which I like, and of a good colour at the same time!

Now I wish I really can shrink two sizes in two weeks, then all will be good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...