Lilypie

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Slimming Progress

I am now almost half-way through my slimming treatment, and the results are pretty good to say the least.

Number of sessions so far : 24

Inch loss : 1 inch from waist, gain 1 inch at chest (how did I manage to gain weight there?)

Weight loss : 5 kg

So if I finish the treatment, perhaps I can drop another 5 kg and can then be at my ideal weight!

By the way, I am starting Squash lessons tomorrow. It was a last-minute thing. All I did was to enquire about Squash lessons, but nobody got back to me. And the next thing I knew was that the coach himself told me last night that if I am still interested, the lessons will start tomorrow.

It will be just five lessons of two hours each, every Monday and Friday, which means I only need to spend two weeks and will complete the course. I have gotten permission from my cousin to borrow her racquet, but I need to get my own racquet too. If only I know which one to get!

Just as well the lessons are starting at this time, otherwise if they are starting next year, I may not have the time already since my school term is starting as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...