Lilypie

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

To A Special Someone ....

Remember our songs? A little dedication on this day (notice the date?), plus one more extra thrown in. All reflect how I feel about you! And incidentally, I put on a certain ringtone just for you!

Love, Me (Collin Raye)

I read a note my Grandma wrote
back in 1923.
Grandpa kept it in his coat
and he showed it once to me.

He said, "Boy you might not understand,

but a long long time ago,
Grandma's daddy didn't like me none,
but I love your Grandma so."

We had this crazy plan to meet
and run away together.
Get married in the first town we came to
and live forever.

But nailed to the tree where we were

supposed to meet instead
I found this letter
and this is what it said.

(Chorus)
"If you get there before I do
Don't give up on me.
I'll meet you when my chores are through
I don't know how long I'll be.

But I'm not gonna let you down,
Darling, wait and see.
And between now and then
Till I see you again

I'll be loving you,
Love, me."

I read those words just hours before
my Grandma passed away.
In the doorway of the church where
me and Grandpa stopped to pray.

I know I've never seen him cry

in all my fifteen years.
But as he said these words to her
his eyes filled up with tears.

(Repeat Chorus)

More Than Words (Extreme)

(Intro)
Saying I love you
is not the words

I want to hear from you.
It's not that I want you
not to say
but
if you only knew.

Ho-ow ea-sy
It would be to

show me how you feel
More than words
is all you have to do

to make it real

Then you wouldn't have to
say that you love me

cos I'd already know.

(Bridge)
What would you do
if my heart was
torn in two?

More than words
to show you feel
that your love for me is real

What would you say
if I took those words away?
Then you couldn't
make things new

Just by saying
I love you.


(Repeat Intro 2x)

Now that I've tried to talk to you
and make you understand
All you have to do is
close your eyes and
just reach out your hands
and touch me

Hold me close
don't ever let me go
More than words
is all I ever
needed you
to show


Then you wouldn't have to
say you love me
cos I'd already know.

In Love With You (Jacky Cheung and Regine Valesquez)

Just a gentle whisper
told me that you'd gone.
Leaving only memories
where did we go wrong?

I couldn't find the words then
so let me say them now
I'm still in love with you.

Tell me that you love me
tell me that you care.
Tell me that you need me
and I'll be there
I'll be there waiting ....

I will always love you
I will always stay true
There's no one who
loves you like I do
Come to me now ....

I will never leave you
I will stay here with you
Through the good and bad
I will stand true
I'm in love with you ....

Now we're here together
yesterday has past.
Life is just beginning
close to you at last.

And I promise to you
I will always be there.
I give my all
to you ....

Living life without you
is more than I can bear
Hold me close forever
and I'll be there
I'll be there for you ....

I will always love you
I will always stay true
No one else will love you
like I do
this I promise

I will never leave you
I will stay here with you.
Through the good and bad
I will stand true
hold me closer

Our love is forever
holding us together
Nothing in this world
can stop us now ....

Love has found a way .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...