Lilypie

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Blogs Of Business ....

These blogs are more than just journals or general issues. They provide a service through blogging. What an idea actually. A pity I am not proficient in anything, otherwise I can use my blog to help generate extra income for me.

I went through a few local sites and these are what I have found :

1. A chocoholic's dream - customised and personalised chocolate, all online! Finally, I can have my own personalised chocolate and chocolate candy jar as well!

2. A jewellery haven - beads, necklaces, earrings, bracelets, bangles. All the bling bling, homemade and crafted so exquisitely. I can now order jewellery online, instead of going around to source, yet not able to find any nice ones.

Incidentally, the lady blogger-cum-jewellery-maker was interviewd by the Straits Times last Sunday, for her online business.

A pity I am not able to find any good online clothing or bags store. How I wish I can find intricate designs for bags online as well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...