Lilypie

Sunday, November 4, 2007

A Good Date (At Least)

My date on Friday went pretty well. At least at first sight, I was not turned off because he is well-dressed and presentable. And smart! Considering he holds a Masters degree from one of the local universities and working in a strict government body, he must have some level of intelligence in the first place.

We had a good dinner and conversation. At least I find him to be at my level, able to relate to what I say (and vice versa). We talked about religion, food, travelling and different countries, cars, the different types of tea, Godiva chocolate and where to get the best chocolate cake, and shared a little on our education, the local education system and family background.

He is gentlemanly at least, as he paid for the dinner and when we went out of the restaurant, he opened the door for me even when I was walking in front. Hmmmm... a good gesture. And he drove me back. After he reached my place, we exchanged contacts and chatted in the car a while more before I finally bade farewell and went home.

When my agent called me the next day, I told her that this date was better than the previous one. She asked if I would mind meeting him again, so I said I would not mind. She was happy for me and felt that things are positive.

But it is still too early to tell if anything will happen, even though I did not have a bad impression of him. Besides, I am not sure if it is a mutual feeling, if I gave him a good impression and that he would not mind seeing me again. So we shall see how it goes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...