Lilypie

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christ@Work Conference

I was down with flu the past few days, probably due to a very hectic weekend. I was at the bi-annual (twice every two years) Christ@Work Conference on Saturday. The organisers were doing massive promotion during one of the CHOICE meetings and outside Novena church, hence I thought to go for it since the program sounded interesting.

And it was not a letdown. The program started off with Praise and Worship (which I have not experienced for a long time now), speakers who talked on how we should put God first in our lives, resolving conflict, as well as building a Christ-centred partnership and marriage.

Initially I was rather upset about having to wake up so early on a Saturday morning, but it was worth it! The one-day conference was really enriching and inspiring! I do not mind going for the next one in two years' time!

After that we went to watch "New Moon". And saw the Chipmunks standing outside the movie theatre! I cannot resist taking a picture of them!

Alvin and the Chipmunks

Me with the Chipmunks!

Now I am looking forward to their next movie, that is coming on Christmas Eve!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...