Lilypie

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Last Working Day Of The Year!

My company will be closed for Christmas holidays on Christmas Eve onwards, all the way until the first working day of the New Year. This is the first time I have ever worked in a place where they actually close for Christmas.

The other companies I have worked in will mostly be closed for Chinese New Year (due to the big boss being Chinese), or else there is no holiday given at all, and we have to take our own vacation.

This time round, because the big bosses comprise of British, Italian, French, Australian and whatnot, Christmas is a bigger thing than Chinese New Year, hence the closure of the company. Just as well, then I can take a break for the rest of the year!

It is not a complimentary off though, three days will be deducted from our annual leave. But at least we are given complimentary whole days off for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve. You take some, you give some.

Hence today is my last working day for the entire year! I will only be back in office next year. Hopefully this will be a really good Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...