Lilypie

Saturday, February 16, 2013

A "Free" Facial

Last night I went to claim another one of my Groupon vouchers - the first of the three facial sessions. This facial treatment consist of a normal facial (cleasing, toning, extraction), with neck and shoulder massage and an ampoule.
 
Since it is a "free" or rather, discounted facial, I should not have any complaints, but I must say, the facial treatment, even though it is a basic facial, is not as thorough as the other facial treatments I have had. There is the normal cleansing, scrub, ampoule treatment, steaming of blackheads, extraction and mask, but I am not sure if the extraction was complete since the lady did not seem to remove all my blackheads. Furthermore, the mask is only a gel mask and not a deep cleansing mask that requires a gauze to apply on.
 
But then again, there is no free lunch. We pay for what we get, and for the price, it is already very good that the facial treatment has all the essentials already. Groupon's requirement is that I need to complete the remaining two within the next two months, so I have to call in for the next two appointments, before deciding whether to actually sign a package with them or to go back to my normal facial therapist who does a much more thorough job.
 
After all, when it comes to skincare and maintenance, one cannot be too haphazard about it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...