Lilypie

Monday, February 4, 2013

The Catholic Lawyers' Guild

I have wanted to join a religious network for a long time. A religious network does not mean a community, but just a network for like-minded people to pray and take part in some of the activities. There is the Catholic Business Network, but these are mainly for business owners or those who are partners in some firms, which does not really relate to me.
 
After searching, I found the Catholic Lawyers' Guild, which is just perfect! I can be on the network, and if I choose to, take part in the activities and mingle with people of my profession. The membership fee is very reasonable too. After all, the Law Society and Academy of Law membership is already a very large sum as compared to this!
 
Hence I have sent in my application. Whether I get selected as a member or not, I do not know, but at least it is worth trying!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...