Lilypie

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Having A Brazilian ...

Today I went for the last part of my pre-Lunar New Year grooming - a Brazilian Wax. This was the second time I went for a brazilian. The first time was at a salon, and because it was the first time, the staff put in more gentle wax that would not be so painful when it was torn off. Hence, I did not experience much pain the first time round.
 
This time, I went to another home-based salon very near my place. In fact, it is just two bus stops down from my place. The lady operates in a private house and one room is converted to be her waxing salon. Very good idea!
 
This time round, the wax is warmer, and when it was torn off, it is a bit painful, but nothing unbearable. She did a very good job though, I am now so clean and smooth! The whole process took about half an hour the most, and she is also very professional and nice! I will definitely go back again, as the price is also much better on my pocket.
 
Looks like home-based salons are giving professional salons a run for their money, because the end product may be better, cheaper and the staff is more professional and polite! The grooming industry is facing very stiff competition indeed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...