Lilypie

Saturday, February 23, 2013

More Groupons ...

I am really starting to like Groupon. After the first time I used and there are really no hidden costs and the services rendered are really good, I decided to use Groupon as much as possible from now on, especially when it comes to great deals.
 
So today I bought a spa session for myself, consisting of full body massage, face spa, foot bath and steam room. I also bought an all-in-one manicure set, a session of macaron baking lesson and a meal at Charly T's.
 
Since everyone in the world is trying to save as much money as possible, Groupon is really a good way to cut down on expenses. For instance, the spa session will cost a few hundred, but under this Groupon deal, it is only less than fifty. Talk about great savings! Of course the rest of the deals have great savings too!
 
I really cannot wait to try out all these deals and see if the merchants really do honour their words and not just another scam! At least from the first batch it is not a scam, it is really too good to be true, but I shall see for this second batch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...