Lilypie

Friday, February 22, 2013

Episcopal Ordination Of New Archbishop

Today is the Episcopal Ordination of our new Archbishop. This year seems like a pretty significant year so far. Our Archbishop changed, and our Pope resigned. What next I wonder? Will they allow women to be priests? I really hope for that!
 
I had the priviledge of attending a retreat conducted by our incoming Archbishop a couple of years back. He is someone who is very intense about his faith, and very giving to the people he serves. Although some may find him arrogant, but he does drive home good points and inspire lots of people. In fact, for those who have been to his retreat, they have always changed their view towards their religion. Not just that, every time when his retreat was going to be conducted, the registration is always full within the first day. Hence I was rather priviledged to have attended at that point in time.
 
I do believe that God only chooses the best people to serve. So even though this has been a year of leadership changes, I trust that all will be well and with new blood, there may be new ways and activities of doing things. I hope these new changes will bring the faith up to a positive light!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...