Lilypie

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Gel Nails ...

After making an appointment at this home-based nail salon, I went for the gelish manicure and pedicure yesterday after my leg hair removal session. This nail salon is run by two sisters, and one room in their flat is converted into a mini nail salon with nice decoration and conducive environment.
 
The two sisters are cute and polite, and they run their business hours all the way after work until midnight on weekdays and full day on weekends, yet juggling their own full-time jobs at the same time. I really salute them for their passion!
 
My slot was pretty late, around ten o'clock in the evening, but I managed to reach there earlier. When I first reached there, I was told to look at the colours and make my pick. Because my nails are short and stubby, it is hard to do a French manicure, which was what I originally wanted. In the end, I chose a full colour in the shade of turquoise as that matches my new year dress.
 
I let them exercise their creativity, so in the end, I got alternate French pedicure on my feet and nail art on the hands. My feet is a normal pedicure, but for my hands, it is a gelish manicure, which means instead of a normal polish, a gel one is used. This is to prevent chipping and the colour lasts longer too. I am pleased with the results. Now my nails are done and I can start ushering in the new year!
 
The two girls are so nice that they even gave me two pairs of shoes that are hardly worn, because my feet are small enough. Not only that, they let me wear an old pair of slippers home so my shoes would not smudge the pedicure. With such service and attitude, and great price too, I am sure going to go back there for my nail services again!

My manicure
 

The pedicure
 

My new year dress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...