Lilypie

Monday, February 25, 2013

The Day I Forgot My Pass

I changed bag today, to a more corporate looking Kate Spade which I also bought recently.


I like this because it is suitable for office use, and there are compartments to put in documents, keys, mobile, purse, a few books and even an iPad for those who have one! So I decided to start using this bag to work.
 
Unfortunately, because I changed bag, I totally forgot my office pass! Normally I was the first to reach the office, so today I was stranded outside at the main door for a while before someone from the other side opened the door for me. But he was not able to open my main office door, so I had to sit around in the reception area until my colleague came in and opened the door for me.
 
I was told when I first joined this company that I must carry my office pass with me at all times, because when we tagged in and out is when the system will record when we go in and out of the office. So if we tagged in at half past nine, it is deemed that we only came in at that time.
 
Since I did not bring my pass today, it would be deemed that I was not at work today. I had to call our receptionist and told her I forgot to bring my pass today, so she would at least know I was around, otherwise on record it would be as if I did not go to work!
 
Wonder why I was so careless? At least it is a lesson learnt never to forget something as important as an office pass henceforth!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...