Lilypie

Friday, February 1, 2013

Making Use Of Groupons

I have been a member of Groupon for a long time, but never used any of its services or bought any of its products. The reason being I am quite skeptical of the deals. There is no free lunch in this world, and if I buy the services at such low prices, will there be any hidden costs involved? However, I have heard from friends who have used Groupon, that the things they bought were really at that price with no hidden costs. So I decided to give it a try, but have not found any great deals until recently.
 
For the past couple of days, I found some great deals via Groupon, and decided to buy some of them, as afterall, if we can get things at a discount, why pay the full amount right? So I bought the voucher for discounted entrance fees to the Bird Park, a place that I have not been for ages. Another one I bought is a voucher for entrance to Gardens By The Bay, Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon, at a very good bundled price!
 
Besides all these, there are also deals for facials, permanent hair removal, even slimming ampoules! All these are very good prices, and if I am to sign up for packages, it will cost me five figure at least, but these are all going for less than S$100.00 each! Where else can anyone get a deal like that?
 
So I bought a package consisting of twelve sessions of lower leg hair removal and six sessions of upper leg hair removal, that cost a tenth of the original price. I also bought another package consisting of unlimited sessions of undearm hair removal, which means I can go for as many times as I like until the hair is all removed. Goodbye to shaving!
 
Besides these, I also bought a three session facial package. All these combined together cost less than S$400.00. It is a really great deal indeed! I am so going to love Groupon from now on! The person who came up with this is a genius indeed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...