Lilypie

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Card Of Passion

I have been thinking of applying for a PAssion Card for quite some time, but never got down to doing that because I am just too darn lazy to go down personally to a community centre, queue up and sign up for the card. Besides, the PAssion Card does not make any difference to my lifestyle, except it can be used on public transport, tapping and paying for small purchases at selected stores, and gives great discounts to courses held by community centres, which incidentally I have never participated.
 
However, when I heard that there is a closed-door sale at selected pharmacies yesterday for PAssion Card members, and that we can sign up for the card on the spot, I went down to take a look. Essentially there are half prices with another five percent off for selected toiletries and products for card members.
 
When I reached one of the stores, it was pretty crowded. Afterall, everyone who is anyone would want to utilise a sale, is it not? Those who did not hold a PAssion Card or who did not bring theirs were not allowed in. So I signed up for the card on the spot, by paying for a five-year membership (in case anyone of you think it is expensive, bear in mind that the five-year membership averages to only S$2.40 per year). My card will be delivered to me in about six weeks.
 
After that I took the receipt and went into the store. Since it was crowded I did not wish to linger around much. The awecome discounts did not affect me as well since I still do not hold the card as of now. But since I was already there, I might as well look around more, and luckily I did as I managed to find the sunscreen I was looking for!
 
Now I just have to sit back, relax and wait for my card to arrive! Once that has come, I can officially retire my old worn out public transport card and start using this to travel on public transport with a PAssion!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...