Lilypie

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

All-In-One Nail Spa

It has arrived! The all-in-one manicure set that I ordered from Groupon a few days back, and it has already been delivered to my place today. Kudos to Groupon indeed! When I first saw the picture I did not know how big it is. But now that I own this, I find that it is small indeed. Just perfect for my small hands and fingers! :-)
 
The set consists of a hand bath and detachable units of buffing, filing and cleaning tools, as well as a drying pad. It works on full electricity and comes with a charger and adapter as well. This is one of a girl's dream come true, to have your own convenient manicure set. I am not sure how long this has been in the market though, but I really cannot wait to use this set!

The top of the set. The hand bath is at the back and the kits are enclosed in front.
 
 Close-up of the kits. There are tools for buffing, cleaning and filing. The centre part is the unit to attach all the tools.
 
The drying pad, with a fan and rubber pad to dry nail polish after applying

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...