Lilypie

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Crushing Candy!

After recommendations from a few people, I started on the game Candy Crush Saga to take a look. I am never a game person. People find it boring to play games with me, because I always prefer to play intelligent and educational games like word games, puzzles, trivial, hidden objects that actually tell a story, or whodunits. Which is why I never took to Angry Birds as I find the game so meaningless, hence I can never understand the hype about this game.
 
After playing Candy Crush, I realise it is just like Bejewelled, another game that I used to play and quite like it, except instead of gems, it is pieces of candy. The trick is to bring down as much candy as you can, otherwise the time will run out and we have to start over.
 
I can understand the hype about this because this game can be rather addictive. However, as with all games and me, the hype will probably die down after a while. Still, the adrenalin rush when playing the game and knowing that you manage to go through another round is exhilarating indeed!
 
The other game I am playing now is Scramble. I know, sounds boring to most people. But Scramble is really a good game to help improve one's vocabulary and trains you to think quick, because we only have two minutes to form as many words as possible and score as high as possible. Needless to say I always lose because I can never think that quickly, and many a times, I only managed to see the words at the last moment but it was too late to form the words. :-( I hope I can score better in Scramble!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...