Lilypie

Friday, February 15, 2013

Are You The Good Witch Of The East, Or Wicked Witch Of The West?

With the upcoming movie The Great And Powerful Oz, cosmetics brand Urban Decay has launched their Glinda and Theodora palettes. The Glinda palette consists of the colours Michelle Williams wears in the show, as Glinda the good witch. The Theodora palette consists of the colours Mila Kunis wears in the show, as Theodora the bad witch.
 
I was looking through the colours online, and found that the Glinda palette consists of pastel shades of pink, lavendar and sparkling silver, with a nude shade of lip colour. The Theodora palette consists of shades like dark brown, gold, green and charcoal, with a strong red shade of lip colour. Personally, I fell in love with the Theodora palette, as I find the colours more sultry and appealing as compared to the Glinda palette.
 
Does this mean I am the bad witch? Seems that I do have traits of the Wicked Witch of the West in me! I find her character so much more compelling, as compared to the boring perfect Good Witch of the East!
 
So are you a Glinda or a Theodora? I believe everyone of us girls will have both the good and bad witch in us, except one may be more prominent than the other. For those who are interested in the makeup colours, the sets are available for order at the Urban Decay website directly, but do grab them quick before they sell out as they are only around for a limited time to commemorate the movie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...