Lilypie

Friday, February 15, 2013

Groupon Or Voucherlicious?

After all the raving on Groupon, I found another discount website called Voucherlicious, which operates just like Groupon, except I think Groupon has better deals. Still, Voucherlicious has some deals which Groupon does not have.
 
Today I was surfing through Voucherlicious, and found two masks being sold at a discounted rate. One is a set of eye masks, which can be used while sleeping, and supposedly get rid of panda eyes and eyebags.
 
The other is a black pore pack which supposedly gets rid of the blackheads on one's nose. These two sets are being sold at half the price, making them less than S$20.00 for two sets! This is a very good deal, because most paper masks are being sold for S$25.00 the cheapest per set already!
 
I went to purchase these two sets together, and the voucher was also sent to my email inbox. The instructions are to email the seller, quote the voucher number, attach the voucher and then wait for the seller to reply.
 
Within an hour, the seller replied that once the vouchers are verified, the products will be sent directly to my address. What a great deal indeed!
 
I am looking forward to them and hopefully the masks do work and I can stop looking like a panda now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...