Lilypie

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Permanent Hair Removal?

Last night I went for the first series of my pre-Lunar New Year grooming, permanent leg hair removal and manicure and pedicure. I utilised one of the Groupon vouchers, and went for the first session of leg hair removal.
 
The process is not the same as waxing, nor is it laser treatment to "burn" off all the hairs. In fact, the staff first used a gel to apply all over my legs, then used a machine to "trim" off all the hair. Because it was my first session, they shaved off some of the hair for me, but I was told that for subsequent sessions, I had to shave at least a few days before the next appointment to make it easier for the hair to be removed.
 
The whole process is painless, and there is really no hidden cost. I just produced the Groupon voucher, then signed for my first session, and that was it. After the session, I made an appointment for the next session, which would be two months' later, as the staff told me it is best to do hair removal every two months.
 
I must say, I am very happy with the results. For once, my legs look so smooth and clean! It is definitely much better than shaving, where some bristles still remain. Do bear in mind though that even though it is supposed to be a permanent hair removal process, the hair will not be totally removed, and it will still grow back. It will only be removed until it is fine enough, and even when it grows back, it is still fine and not thick and hairy. However, it will be less noticeable so one need not shave anymore.
 
So for those who expect really clean, smooth and white legs, think again! The hair will still grow back, but will not be that noticeable anymore, and yes, one can still wear the mini skirts and boots to show off the sexy legs!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Permanent hair removal is a little bit painful but it really works.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...