Lilypie

Friday, February 15, 2013

My Deuter Backpack

I have been thinking of getting a backpack for a long time now as that can help me when I travel. Instead of lugging around a big trolley luggage bag, I can just use a backpack to keep all my necessities. After my experience in Mulu, I find the trolley bag really impractical as compared to a backpack.
 
 
After searching for ages to find a backpack, which I can never managed to find one here, I decided to go online (where else?). I was thinking of either a North Face bag, or a Columbia or a Deuter. After all the research, I decided on a Deuter bag because it is supposed to be the best.
 
However, it is not easy to find a Deuter bag online. And it is not cheap either. Finally I found one new one at Amazon, with a reasonable price, and most importantly, it ships here too! So I ordered it and it finally arrived!
 
The Deuter bag I bought is the Futura Varios 45SL, a woman's fit, that is supposedly specially catered for women's back and figure. When I first saw it, I thought it is too big, but when I tried it on, it is just right. It fits my back snugly and I have no problems walking around with it!
 
Now I cannot wait to use my new Deuter backpack to go travelling, if I ever have the chance to use it, that is!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...