Lilypie

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My Beauty Diary

After all the hype about sheet masks and traditional masks, on the recommendation of a few friends, I went to order a few sets of My Beauty Diary sheet masks. This mask originated from Taiwan, and had been featured in several shows. Apparently this is the best selling mask in Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapore.
 
What makes this mask so attractive is that the packaging is really pretty! I cannot comment on the smell and texture because I have not used it, but the price is very good! One box at the pharmacist is about S$14.50, making it around S$1.45 per piece. And if we buy online from its main supplier, it is even cheaper!
 
Since I have planned to use sheet masks more often than before, I decided to buy a bit more. So I bought a box of 2-Step Europe Clarifying Pack, Chocolate Truffle Mask, Hello Kitty Strawberry Milk Mask, Japanese Cherry Blossom Mask, Royal Jelly Mask, Collagen Firming Mask, Black Pearl Mask, Cooling Mask and Red Wine Mask. Just look at all these flavours and one can tell it is already so yummy!
 
I cannot wait for the sets to come! Hopefully my face will start shining more after using!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...