Lilypie

Monday, February 18, 2013

Six Movies A Day

I always pride myself on being efficient. I can get many things done in a day, hence my office work is always done within half a day or a day the most, with hardly any spilling over to the next day. Even when I travel, I try to cover everything as much as possible within a day. My Australian relatives were so impressed because I actually covered most of Sydney (central, parks, waterfront, beaches, Eastern suburbs, red light district, northern district) in a day.
 
Even in my own life it is the same. I believe in being efficient and covering as many things as possible in a day. So for the past few weeks, I have gone crazy and dedicated one full day just to watch movies alone. In this way, I can watch all the shows I want to and spend the rest of the week doing other things.
 
Last Saturday I watched a record of six shows in a day at the same cinema. This is not the first time I watched an influx of shows, the last time I did that was some weeks back. People may wonder how in the world that can be achieved, but trust me, it is feasible. One just have to plan the timing and duration effectively.
 
A few weeks back, I watched The Sessions, The Grandmasters (Chinese show), Hansel And Gretel, The Tower (Korean show), Time No Enough (local show) and Zero Dark Thirty in one day. The first show was about a quarter to eleven in the morning, followed by twelve plus, then three plus, then five plus, then seven plus, and finally the last show was around half past nine at night. Hence I managed to reach home before midnight.
 
Last Saturday, I watched Les Miserables (again! For the fourth time!), Beautiful Creatures, The Last Stand, Journey To The West (Chinese show), Hitchcock, and finally Upside Down. All these are good shows in their own right. The first show was at eleven in the morning, then one plus, then five in the afternoon, then seven plus, nine plus and finally eleven at night.
 
To top it off, it is really enjoyable doing that! Okay, I think everyone can certify me as mad now, since no one else can ever do what I do. But this is the only way I can get to watch all the movies I want to watch. Being such a perfectionist as myself, I do not like to pick and choose, I want everything! So this is the only way I can get to watch all the shows I thought of watching!
 
Do bear in mind though that this is not for everyone, even though you can be great movie buffs. It is very tiring, and unless you can really sit through a movie theatre and go in and out, with hardly any breaks in between, otherwise just take it easy. I do not do that all the time as well, only once in a while, otherwise I myself cannot survive too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...