Lilypie

Saturday, August 16, 2008

A KIwi Holiday

The trip to kiwi land is confirmed! Instead of ten days, my parents have extended it to fifteen days, because they realised that ten days will not be enough to cover all the highlights especially since we are self-driving. Just as well, the longer it is, the more leisurely a pace we can go. Initially I thought I could celebrate my birthday there, but turns out we are leaving a few days after that.

My dad said I did up a very good itinerary though. Considering the research on the tour packages, highlights of the entire country and the must-see places, not to mention the inns I proposed, I believe the itinerary should be comprehensive enough. I am rather proud of myself actually!

The final itinerary will be subject to confirmation by my parents. But from what I can see, the tour is really detailed indeed! Hopefully I get to see all the places I set out!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...