Lilypie

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hoping For More Decent Guys

A few weeks back, a guy friend asked if I would like to go to a beach resort island with him. His company has a resort there where he can go play golf. I was rather apprehensive at first, because after the bad experiences I had whenever guys asked me to go overseas with them, I thought to be more wary.

From what I have encountered so far, guys who asked me to go overseas with them were all thinking of getting fresh or getting laid. Which is why I vehemently refused to go overseas with any guy, unless he is someone I know very well and can be trusted. Anyway, I thought I was going to Lijiang, so I told him I could not make it.

Apparently, my Lijiang trip has been postponed, and since I thought of going down to the same beach resort to check out my company’s properties anyway, I agreed to go along. Besides, he had never tried anything funny towards me and always treated me with respect, so I figured I could trust him.

In the end, he told me there are no more rooms available. From the answer, I am all the more convinced he is someone trustworthy indeed! So out of curiosity, I asked him, what about the room he is staying in? He said it is only one room, do I seriously think he will ask me to share a room with him?

I cannot help smiling to myself when I heard that! If it is some of the other guys I know, they will think I am crazy if I ask for a separate room! At least there is still hope, that there are still decent guys around who will not take advantage of whatever girls they meet! Hopefully I meet more guys like this, instead of the other types!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...