Lilypie

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Natural Makeup

I believe most will notice the banner on Momo Minerals, an online cosmetics company. I happened to stumble onto this website by chance. Alright, I admit I have enough makeup products to open a shop, just like I have enough clothes to open a shop, and I have enough books to open two shops even, but anyway, I took a look at the website and found the products rather interesting.

The colours are rather matching to my kind of skin tone, plus with the variety of eyeshadows, I can apply more colours to my eyelids whenever I go out! Not to mention all the products are natural, with no preservatives, or so they claim. The best thing is that the price is pretty reasonable! Much better than those expensive brands over the counters!

Personally I have not tried, but perhaps when I have used up my existing stock, I may order some of the products to try out. If it works for me, especially since I have somewhat sensitive skin, then I believe it can work for most people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...