Lilypie

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Another Boxing Session!

I was so stressed and pissed on Thursday! Why can people not tell me straight instead of going through others and making it seem like I did not do my job at all? In the past when I vacated the store room, that became a permanent storage room for our documents. Now, I had been told (through other channels) that the room was going to be converted into a working room for people of other departments, so we had only the weekend to move everything out.

Thus, the whole of Friday, I ended up boxing again. Just when I thought all our documents could be placed in a storage room, I had to shift everything out again. The worst thing is that on one hand, we had to shift everything out, on the other hand, we were not given a place to put the things! I had no alternative but to shift all to the safe, but now even the safe is running out of place!

To top it off, I had to go back to the office yesterday morning to supervise in the shifting of the boxes, which ones to be scanned into the system, which ones to be archived, which are original documents and which ones to be shifted to the safe. This is not even in my job scope, I wonder why do I have to do this all on my own? It is not as if I am even the lowest ranking one, and I sure am not hired to do menial labour! The things one have to put up with!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...