Lilypie

Monday, August 25, 2008

In The "Limelight" ....

So something is not as low profile as I thought. Oh well... My messages have been coming in the whole day, from friends, acquaintances, even strangers. I guess the readership is higher than I thought. Still, I hope none of my other family members get to see it as we never read that paper. Neither do any of my closer friends as they read heavier news and current affairs.

In any case, I am not that happy over the fact that I was misquoted! I only had one relationship in university; they made it sound as if I had a few! And I did say even educated girls can be submissive once they found the right guy, but guys should not expect the girl to be submissive at first instance if they are not even at that stage yet, but somehow that was not published.

And I do not go onto Internet Relay Chats; I only tried dating websites! The only chatlines I go into are messenging programs which I use to interact with friends and acquaintances! Besides, I did not expect my full name and age to be disclosed, nor the picture to be so big!

The worst thing was that I was made to understand that would not be a cover story, but I guess that kind of thing probably created more sensation than the original cover story. Now I only hope no one in my workplace gets to see it. No wonder one can never trust journalists!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...