Lilypie

Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Tiring And Hectic Week

It had been one hectic week! I had to bring work home last Thursday for the long weekend. It was not simple data entry, but proof reading of four documents of about eighty pages each. And I had to proof read and tally against the original version, and the latest version before those at hand. Which is a rather mean feat.

Then I went for the CATS Musical on Friday night, with dinner at Tony Roma’s before that. Since my friend treated me to the musical, I treated him to dinner. On Saturday, I met up with a girl friend and we went for lunch at Mezza9 at the Grand Hyatt, then to watch “Wolverine”. Now Hugh Jackman is one sex pot! The most memorable scene is when he was naked! ;-p A

After that we went to the Coffee Club for tea and hot chocolate, then shopped for a while before going off. I started rushing the documents on Thursday night after I got back, but to read through every single paragraph, line and word, it was no easy feat! I claimed my unpaid leave on Monday, and stayed home to rush out the documents.

Tuesday we made final changes and I managed to submit them before the end of the day on Tuesday. Then I met my friend for dinner and cell group. Yesterday (Wednesday) was a really bad day. Problems at work, problems emotionally, in short, whatever that could go wrong went wrong.

It was very bad in the morning before lunch. As if it was not enough, when I went out for lunch, I tripped and fell and grazed my knee. And I had to battle with some people the rest of the afternoon. I thought I could have a good night sleep, but ended up working late, and did not wish to squeeze on the bus, so took a cab back. Yeah, another extravagant indulgence! But I was too shagged to even care!

Then I thought of updating this blog, but was so brain dead that I could not even think of what to write, or how to write! I ended up chatting with friends online, listened to their ups and downs and updates. I think I seriously need prayers, lots and lots and lots of prayers, as I may just crumble and break down soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...