Lilypie

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Complimentary Vouchers .... Not!

Our most esteemed chairman spoke to us the other day about the unpaid leave scheme. Apparently, to counter the scheme, they are offering everyone vouchers for complimentary stays at any of the resorts around the world. He says he knows how hard it is for us to get the staff complimentary entitlement, thus the vouchers come in handy, since they can also be transferred to family and friends.

Wow.. now that is really nice of him. But why did this not take effect when I was in the company, thus I had to fight for the complimentary entitlement and still not get approved? Now that I am leaving the vouchers will be given out, but what use are they to me now? They will only be given out end of May and by then I am already starting over somewhere new! Arrrrghhh!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...